Financial Analyst - Grid scale battery energy storage
The Financial Analyst will be supporting CFO of the company, responsible for finance aspect of fund-raising, company/project financing, investment analysis, as well as contracts negotiation from commercial perspective.
- Financial analysis, modeling for project financing, as well as supporting finance control at company level;
- Contract drafting, review and analysis, at project level as well as company level from commercial perspective;
- Preparing and analyzing various project documents for the project due diligence process;
- Review the project specific constraints, for land ownership and insurance/risk aspects, negotiate with landowners or insurers for conditions and mitigants;
- Working with solicitors to resolve issues raised during project development process;
- Attend meetings with key stakeholders (Funder, EPC, DNO, Technical Due Diligence, …)
- Financial assessment of new BESS projects in the development portfolio
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENT
- 3-5 years experience in finance/legal related industry;
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mathematics/Finance/Law/Accounting;
- Ability to perform financial analysis, financial modelling for specific purpose independently;
- Ability to understand, analyse, identify, summarize key terms for any finance or legal documents;
- Ability of keeping up to date with new products/technology and technology advancements in industry
- Ability to communicate well with various stakeholders as well as working with others as a team;
- Excellent MS Office skills
WORKING AT KXP
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion are at the heart of our Company and we recognise the importance of our Environmental, Social and Governance responsibilities.
We have a working environment where everyone is treated with dignity and respect and are encouraged to speak their mind.
We offer market-competitive salaries and a benefits package which includes private healthcare, pension, discretionary bonus and the chance to work remotely.